Sunday, January 30, 2011

Tennis anyone??

We went to the Kentwood High School tennis courts today (the weather permitted), and we hit the ball around. There was a backboard, and 6 courts. We were there for a couple of hours, and I only took a couple of sit down breaks. I know my heart rate was up, and I got a good workout.

I felt more energetic today than I have in the past, so maybe my metabolism is starting to speed up a little bit. The only bad thing was I felt all heavy and lumber-y... like a bull in a china shop, kinda. I have a long way to go to get my flexibility back. But it felt good to be outside in the brisk cool weather.

Tennis is a game I enjoy, too. I used to be pretty darn good. If I can get my hustle and flow back, I can be good again. I still connect with the ball and can serve and such. :)

I will be going back there.

No comments:

Post a Comment