Sunday, August 26, 2012

Tweaking and Fine Tuning

Is it ever going to freaking end??? GAAAAHHH!! :P

I did my workout today. Workout #8.  C25K W3D2.  I used the fitness watch that I got last week and the results were...meh.  I burned 271 calories.  I didn't do my strength dvd today, just felt too drained and tired. Not much food in my belly is a probably culprit, along with eating some less than savory things and having a few drinks at the cohort party last night. So I will do it tomorrow and see how many calories that burns.  But at this rate I'll have to do 2 a days, or bump up my speed on the treadmill.  I am not sure I can handle going any faster though, as the intervals get longer.  I guess I'll just have to test myself.

This explains a few things though.  I haven't been burning as many calories as I thought and MFP was giving me credit for way more than I really burned.  So I have probably still been going overbudget on my calorie intake.  But also, at this rate it will take FOREVER for me to lose weight. Although with a 1400 calorie limit, plus exercise, I should still be losing... now that I have a more accurate picture of what I'm doing.

It's just super frustrating though.  I KNOW I didn't put this weight on overnight.  But it's been almost 4 weeks and I've not lost weight... I've actually gained a pound (now that I've lost 2 of the 3 I had gained a couple weeks ago).    I am not sure that I will have the time and ability to manage all this when school starts in a week.  *sigh*

Gonna chalk it up to an off day I guess, and try again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment