Thursday, August 16, 2012

Listening To My Body (Yell At Me)

Oh the things I am learning and experiencing now.  I had a headache by the end of the day.  My water cup that I used during my workout didn't empty very much.  I had like half left, and I'm sure that wasn't anywhere near enough, but I just wasn't thirsty and water is not one of my favorites anyway.  I had some iced tea (unsweetened) with my dinner, but it was just one glass.  I am quite sure that my headache is my body's way of telling me I'm dehydrated.  My lips feel a bit dry too.

I need to force some fluid down today, this I know... but to exercise or not? That is the question.  I don't want to make things even worse, but I also don't want to lose a day of exercise while I'm still motivated to get going.  *sigh*  It's always something, isn't it? Is it this hard for everyone? :p Or am I just being a big baby? LOL

Ah well, time to go drink some damn water!

No comments:

Post a Comment