Monday, December 7, 2009

"It'sThe Deep Breath Before the Plunge..."

Nothing much to report today. After all the planning and goal setting and blogging, I didn't get a chance to workout this morning, and I've been utterly exhausted all day today. I don't think the sleep I got was the quality stuff. I will be turning in soon, and I plan to get up at 6am to work out. URGH!!! Not looking forward to that at all! :( I'm thinking some interval cardio on the treadmill will be the best way to start off, very monotonous, not much coordination required. I won't fall down and die trying to do yoga poses or tae bo moves! lol

Foodwise, unremarkable also. I am taking the Scarlett O'Hara approach: "Fiddle dee dee, tomorrow is another day!"

One more thing to add to my Diet Plan, (and by diet, I mean my nutritional diet, as I'm not going to do any fad dieting or anything) is to not eat anything after...oh... 8pm. I think that's reasonable, with the expectation I'll be turning in around 10 or 10:30 at night. I'm a night owl, so trying to go to bed earlier than 11:30 will be hard at first, but I have to do it to get a full 8 hours of sleep, or close to it. So I guess I can stock up on sugarless gum to try to curb the snack cravings, because yes, for deep sedation or general anesthesia, gum counts as food.... but otherwise, it is fair game, methinks! :)

I have some True Lemon crystals to add to water if I need to have some flavor there, because I really need to up my water intake.... but I'm just not a thirsty person. I don't drink 8 glasses of ANYTHING in a day, much less water! :-P

So tomorrow, planning ends, action begins!

No comments:

Post a Comment