Friday, September 10, 2010

The Day After

I'm feeling pretty good today. Not that sore...in fact, I'm not sore at all. Does that mean I didn't work out hard enough? LOL! I counted my calories very strictly and I mark yesterday a success. I was able to stay in my calorie budget. Nights are going to be hard, though. I am a NOTORIOUS late night snacker!!!!! between 9:30 and 10pm I was DYING!! Or so it felt, at least. :-P My body was trying to tell me it was just SO HUNGRY!!! I just pushed through it, though. I didn't eat anything. Didn't even drink water!

Today is a brand new day. I am still feeling the surge of energy. I am still feeling motivated. These are all good things. I hope this continues long enough for me to see some results. If it doesn't, I will have to push/pull/drag myself through it.

I did a Google search last night trying to answer my own question about vegetarians and the Biggest Loser. I stumbled across an article that implied that Bob Harper himself is vegetarian.... I never would have known it... he's always hawking Jenny-O Turkey products and yogurt and such. I find that strange, and somewhat disappointing. :-/

Ah well. I will have to blaze a trail, I guess. :)

Goals I am setting. Target weight 167 lbs. I will do cardio 5 days a week, strength 3 days a week. Yoga at least 1-2 days a week... Not sure if that's overdoing it... I will strive for this, and adjust if I feel a need. And of course... NO MORE SODA!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment