Friday, July 22, 2011

Today's achievements

Today was a pretty good day. A donut was purchased for me this morning at Starbucks, but I didn't eat it. I had a couple of bites and then put it away. Just had a couple more bites. (When I went to enter it into my food journal, the ONE donut had 450 calories!!! 2 Cupcake Royale cupcakes were also purchased for me, and thus far I have eaten half of one. (A whole cupcake from there on average is about 490 calories!! eeep). This is very good for me, because usually I'd have eaten the whole donut, then later eaten a whole cupcake, and then before bed the second cupcake... plus the food I eat. Those 2 treats alone constitute nearly half of my calorie allowance. I also ordered a Subway footlong, and only ate half of it (for lunch) and will have the 2nd half here in a while for dinner.

AND......

I walked today. I walked a mile around the park at Lake Meridian. It was a gorgeous day so Nick and I went out and about. :) We walked at a leisurely pace, but I still busted a sweat and burned about 100 calories. Now I am sitting in the sun at home. I have lost about 3 pounds since July 11th (I last weighed myself a few days ago). I feel good today, for the first time in quite a while. I hope it lasts. I had my second counseling appointment. So far I like the therapist. She's nice. I am cautiously optimistic.

No comments:

Post a Comment