Friday, February 4, 2011

carrrrrrrrrrrrdio!

30 minutes on the treadmill doing interval cardio. So with 10 minutes for warm up/cool down, about 20 minutes. With the Zune in my ears on shuffle, it wasn't too bad. I may try for 40 minutes tomorrow. Which would be about 40 minutes of active cardio. I'm glad I did it though. I was sittin' here chillin' and chillin' some more... feeling a little bit uneasy, but not motivated enough to get up, but I put on my headphones and hit shuffle and the songs my player kicked out got me off my butt!

Nothing else to report, really.... just blogging today's exercise. I am hoping I can earn my way into a heart monitor/calorie counter watch. I am still not sure if I'm hitting or exceeding my target heart rates. I tried using the one on the treadmill, but I don't think it's even close to accurate. Workin' on it! Now just gotta watch what I eat for the rest of the day, hopefully my metabolism is waking up now!

No comments:

Post a Comment